Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Learning, Growing, and Hunting

Howie has been learning a lot of new things. He is learning numbers and how to use a pencil. Here he is trying to put his shoes on.
We went to Texas and Howie had an egg hunt.


Howie loves his momma.
Escape of the candy!
I am growing bigger everyday and we have decided on a name for our little girl. We are going to name her Abigail. Abby has only three more months until her big arrival. Howie has been talking to her, but he has to be able to see my bellybutton while he does it. He's going to be a good big brother.

I made my first successful loaf of bread this week. I didn't realize how hard that can be.

Mark is painting all the time and hopefully one of his paintings will be in a show soon.

2 comments:

  1. Howie is so cute, and getting so big! He is adorable! Congratulations on a girl! I love the name! We are having a girl in august! We are excited too! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe your due date is coming so soon! How exciting. Girls are the best!

    ReplyDelete